ProClip LEAF phone mount $30 - SOLD!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinleaf

$30 plus shipping.

This phone mount is MADE for the leaf. It fits perfectly on the dash and doesn't risk breaking any of your vent louvers like some cheap models. I paid over $70 for the setup.

13177661_10208438986746035_1706252177663278536_n.jpg

For device thickness from 6-10 mm and width from 62-77 mm.

Do you have a link?
I like the idea that it just clips on, although I'm not sure I'd like the idea that it looks like it may block a good amount of the A/C from the vent.
I ended up with this "suction cup" mount which mounted nicely in the flat area just above the vent(right next to where the clip of yours ends) and it worked nice all winter, first hot day and it tipped over......I've used the same mount on another vehicle but was able to suction cup it to a Garmin plastic disc that was already stuck to the dash, no such luck this time.
http://www.amazon.com/Sunnest-Universal-Adjustable-Windshield-Smartphones/dp/B01519F2PC?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

Here is the link on ProClip's site:
http://www.proclipusa.com/dashboard-mounts/vehicle/nissan/leaf/2015.cmsv

It certainly blocks a little of that A/C vent but you can see from my side view that there is enough space to let air out.

NeilBlanchard said:
The $30 appears to just be for the mount piece - I think you still need a clip to hold your phone?
Wow, $+35 for a holder for a Samsung S5! $65 for both is a little rich for my taste, guess I'll just stick with my $12 suction cup mount and the $5 disc that will stick to the dash and then the suction cup will stick to the disc.
The ProClip does look like a nice system though.

These cost more, but I've been very happy with mine that I have in my Fusion. Looking forward to using one in my Leaf!

Thanks Kevin!

I think the title is more than a bit misleading.

These are not ~30 bucks USD - out the door, as you need at least two components. A member is selling their complete unit for 30USD.

Back