SOLD For Sale: JLong 10ft J1772 extension cord, $120 free shipping

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonwang

One barely used 10 feet long J1772 extension cable made in the US by JLong. Bought this couple years for occasions the charging spot at work being ICED. But that never happen these days as we know all the cars at work and the EV owners are very good keeping the charging spot for EVs only. So after having this in my Leaf's trunk for almost two years and never once need to use it. This can go to another EV driver who can use this. I did test the cable and it works fine.
Paid $199 + shiping for this when new. Asking $120 free shipping to continental US states. Ship from SF BayArea, CA. Outside of US contiguous 48 states buyer pays shipping cost. I take PayPal. PM me if interested.
Cheers,
Jon

Sold Aug. 8, 2016

jonwang said:
One barely used 10 feet long J1772 extension cable made in the US by JLong.

I like to say, "It's not if you'll need JLong, it's when".

JLong is indeed a US manufacturered product by http://www.QuickChargePower.com. The founder, me, also owned one of the earliest Nissan LEAFs in red, and eagerly plopped down that $99 deposit on April 20, 2010.

I drove my second LEAF, a one week old black 2012, from Mexico to Canada during BC2BC-2012.

My brother and company co-founder just picked up a used LEAF for his 16 year old daughter.

You might say that all our product ideas started with a LEAF.

Back