EVSE Upgrade Cable and 120V Adapter for Trade

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skunkwise

I have a 2013 Leaf charging cable upgraded by EVSE Upgrade that I'd like to trade for a stock cable. I also have the 120v adapter for charging on standard outlets. My lease is ending in a couple of months, and don't want to give a perfectly good upgraded cable to the dealer. The cable has worked great - No problems ever.

I am in the Los Angeles area and would prefer to exchange locally, but I'd be open to shipping at the buyers cost.

Asking Trade + $100

Reply to this post if interested.

More info:

http://evseupgrade.com/?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=2

I would be interested. I do not live in LA but would be happy to pay shipping costs. Please contact me at 208.206.9953.

URGENT! I have an EVSE Upgraded charge cable from our 2012 and am tuning it into Nissan today. I am in Orange County, CA and if someone calls or texts me within the next couple hours they can have it in swap for $50. Cell is 949 nine for five eighty three sixty seven. Call me fast or it will be gone and I hate to see nissan get it!

sorry for the double post if any - trying to get the word out fast.

peakay said:
URGENT! I have an EVSE Upgraded charge cable from our 2012 and am tuning it into Nissan today. I am in Orange County, CA and if someone calls or texts me within the next couple hours they can have it in swap for $50. Cell is 949 nine for five eighty three sixty seven. Call me fast or it will be gone and I hate to see nissan get it!

I had to leave town suddenly last week and was unable to turn in the evseupgraded charge cable. I do need to tun it in, so if anyone wants to swap their existing for this one and $50, please call or text me ASAP! (949) 9 four five - eighty three sixty seven.

Thanks!

I am looking for one, prefer the L1 charging cable, but will use the EVSE upgrade if you have it.

$50/cash for the Level 1 cable/ pick up can be arrange if you in CA and DC/MD/VA area .

PM me here

Back