I've been working on my two Groups, EV-HOLES.com & EV-ETIQUETTE.com and a bunch of people asked me to makes some WindShieldNotes or Notices for 3 different purposes.
1) For Electric Car owners who park in EV Charging Spot but don't Charge or Charge and hog up the spot all day long - #EVHOLE
2) ICE Cars, #ICEHOLES or #ICEDholes That Park in EV spots and prevent EV's from Plugging in.
3) Trying to get across the notion that If you are plugged in at a FREE charger and when you're about to leave You Notice that there is an EV with its Flap or Charging Port open and that means they want you to plug them in.
I have made Videos for all three of these topics but now I have cards as well. And the links at the bottom go to a website that will let you purchase them via PayPal.
1) If you don't need a Charge then Please Park with the Gas Burning Cars. A Charging Spot is not a Preferred parking space just because you bought an Electric Car. You MUST be charging. http://EVHOLES.com
1) Ugly People only Park in EV Spots, they only Park and don't plug in, Please don't be an Ugly Person.
2) I'm working on a Video for ICEDHOLES.
3) If Charging is FREE and You're Leaving and There's an EV with their Flap open that means they want you to Plug Them In!!!
Thanks All for your time. If you have any questions please ask.
aka ElectricSAL & @UBUYGAS on Instagram