2015 Full Bose Audio System

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akkord64

I have a full Bose audio and navigation system with telematics unit, speakers, sub, amp and harnesses for sale. Looking for 550 shipped to you (US only).

Hi,

Would you consider selling the head unit without the speaker system? If so, how much are you after?

Thanks for your time and consideration.

FlyRay said:
Hi,

Would you consider selling the head unit without the speaker system? If so, how much are you after?

Thanks for your time and consideration.

If you do split it, I may be interested in the rest of the setup.

Thx!

if you still have this, would you be wiling to weigh each of the components? nissan and bose claimed greater efficiency and lower weight, but im curious if by lower weight they mean that the entire bose system weighs less than the entire standard system, or if each component weighs less, but the full system may weigh more due to additional components...

glws!

akkord64 said:
I have a full Bose audio and navigation system with telematics unit, speakers, sub, amp and harnesses for sale. Looking for 550 shipped to you (US only).

I’m interested in taking the whole lot off of your hands if it is still available!

Is anyone interested in taking the the speaker system with amp and sub? Please shoot me an PM to discuss. Thanks

Back