Upgrade EVSE for Sale with OEM Swap - Atlanta area

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tolch

Hi, new to this board - but not new to the Leaf. I leased a 2013, 2015 and just picked up my 2018 SV last week.

I am turning in my 2015 lease next month and need to sell/swap my Upgraded EVSE and do an OEM EVSE exchange.

I am selling a 2013 Upgraded EVSE for a Nissan Leaf. It worked perfectly on my 2013 and 2015 Leaf. Unit has never left my garage and is in great condition. The upgrade was done by evseupgrade.com

I am including the adapter to use on 120v receptacles as well as adapters to fit in 230v NEMA 14-50R and 230v L6-20R receptacles. The unit switches automatically between 120v and 240v and since it has the heavier OEM wiring, it can run up to continuous 20 amps on 240v.

See the photos on my craigslist posting: https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/pts/6646251143.html

I am asking $100 plus the exchange of your OEM EVSE for model year 2013 or later. Buyer to pay shipping or I can meet in the Atlanta area to exchange. This unit has been fantastic and makes charging so quick and simple.

Thanks for considering.

Just picked up a Leaf at Stone Mountain Nissan Saturday... and towed it back to Memphis, TN.

Are you still looking for a swap?

Back