SOLD: 2011 Nissan Leaf SL with new battery

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aroundlsu

SOLD

I have a 2011 Leaf SL with a new battery installed under warranty in 2016. The new battery has about 20k miles on it and still shows 12 bars.

Options include the Chademo Quick Charge port and the rear cargo storage cubby. This model year has the switch to disable the fake running sound and backup chime so you can run it completely silent if you wish. This particular car was also made in the Japan factory.

Clean CarFax. Currently has 58k miles on it but I daily drive it still so it'll be going up. Selling to get a Model S.

Located along the Gulf Coast. I'm typically in New Orleans or Gulfport with the car.

SOLD $7500 OBO and will include the 220v Clipper Creek portable charger I have for sale in another thread. The standard 110v charger is also included. I could also personally deliver the car anywhere from around Houston to Atlanta or anywhere in between. Private message me here if interested.

K5Y1Sli.jpg

52aCd2f.jpg

Eqo3rGX.jpg

dZqE6It.jpg

Q0cy2zx.jpg

*This GOM picture is with ECO on.

Nice !
If your car is outfitted like mine, it also has a rear-view camera.

Do you know the Ahr rating when fully charged according to LeafSpy ?

Back