For Sale: Nissan LEAF Charge Port Cover

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

For Sale:

One brand new NISSAN LEAF Charge Port cover. Not sold in US, but this one was purchased in Japan and shipped here. This is a pretty rare item in the US, so grab it while it is available!

It comes in the original box with a black fabric bag and mounting hardware, including Japanese-language instructions and some illustrations...The idea is that this product will allow you to latch the charge port so that the J1772 plug can't be removed. Note that due to internal spacing it doesn't work with all J1772 charging plugs (such as Blink - it's too large to fit).

This LEAF accessory is expensive, and even more so with the Japan to US shipping I paid. But I'm selling it for what I paid for it, hoping to do a favor for a Forum member that would like one...I'm selling it because I've decided that I don't want to carry it around with me in the car...

$300 cash for a local pickup in San Diego or if you want it shipped, the price would be $320 net to my PayPal account for FedEx shipping within the US.

Thanks, Randy

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 265
Back