SOLD SOLD

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derkraut

SOLD

I hope this gets posted in the right place. I'm a forum supporter, but can't seem to be able to post in the "wanted, for sale" thread. My emails to: [email protected] come back as un-deliverable. Anyway, this unit is brand new, in the box, and is identical to those installed @ Nissan dealerships. Comes with 15ft cord, wall mounting hardware, users guide, and factory warranty. Please pm me if interested. Thanks

SOLD

davewill said:
derkraut said:
... My emails to: [email protected] come back as un-deliverable. ...
That might be because you misspelled "Nissan"...but also because it should have been donate@mynissanleaf.com

For Davewill: Sorry! :oops: I "fat-fingered" the above post. I did send the message to: [email protected] But it still comes back undeliverable.

For evdriver: I was not able (do not know how) to post a message in the "for sale" category. That's why I posted here. I would appreciate a little help.

I don't know why the email would bounce, then.
derkraut said:
I was not able (do not know how) to post a message in the "for sale" category. That's why I posted here. I would appreciate a little help.
You have to be a "Forum Supporter" to post in the for Private For Sale, Want To Buy forum. Take a look to the left. You'll see "Forum Supporter" under my name, but not under yours. If you've made the requisite donation, you just need to wait until the powers that be have processed it, otherwise EVDriver or one of the other mods may be able to figure out why you can't donate.

Back