adric22
Delivery Date: 05 Apr 2011
Leaf Number: 000768

Re: Off Lease Nissan Leaf's in the PNW for sale!!

Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:43 pm

PlattAuto wrote:adric22
We are selling everything, we've even had 2 of the Mercedes B class cars already. The Volts come and go really quick, and it's hard to find a steady supply of them. Since it's a Leaf forum I was sticking to those in the discussions. Most car dealers don't want much to do with the EV cars, we hear some pretty funny stories from customers who have looked at cars other places. My favorite is the very common attempt to fill the car with gas at a station when they are on a test drive, probably not the best place to buy a Leaf from!

I was asking because I looked at your website and didn't see any plug-in cars listed other than the Leaf. But I wasn't sure because you said you had over 40 Leafs and there weren't even that many on the website. So I wondered if you had other cars that weren't listed.

DaveinOlyWA
Gold Member
Delivery Date: 10 Nov 2016
Leaf Number: 314199

Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:26 pm

DNAinaGoodWay wrote:
PlattAuto wrote:I've never seen an excluded car, and assumed that most leaf owners that leased their cars wouldn't have opted out, if I'm completely wrong here please correct me.

No, I think you're right. Why would they? I never did. Just checking. If I was buying used, it would be something I would want to know.

If you're getting your cars straight from NMAC, (at auction?), and mostly from the PNW, the pack profiles should all be pretty good. The stock Ecopias don't wear very well though, mine had the min 5/32 at lease return. New tires might help your sales. Even replacement EP422s have a better reputation than the originals.

there were a few that leased AND opted out simply because they were not sure what they were going to do at the end of the lease but new reports of an updated settlement will give the option to opt back in for all

PlattAuto
Delivery Date: 07 Jan 2015

Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:20 pm

Dave,
good to know, thanks
Greg

PlattAuto

Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:37 pm

adric22 wrote:
PlattAuto wrote:adric22
We are selling everything, we've even had 2 of the Mercedes B class cars already. The Volts come and go really quick, and it's hard to find a steady supply of them. Since it's a Leaf forum I was sticking to those in the discussions. Most car dealers don't want much to do with the EV cars, we hear some pretty funny stories from customers who have looked at cars other places. My favorite is the very common attempt to fill the car with gas at a station when they are on a test drive, probably not the best place to buy a Leaf from!

I was asking because I looked at your website and didn't see any plug-in cars listed other than the Leaf. But I wasn't sure because you said you had over 40 Leafs and there weren't even that many on the website. So I wondered if you had other cars that weren't listed.

adric22,
yes, we have had some website issues that will be fixed at the end of this week, unfortunately we have only a limited number of cars up right now, but all of the cars are going out to our other advertising. The Nissan leaf is the most readily available EV right now, especially for the money. We hope to have a little of everything going forward.

vwDavid
Delivery Date: 03 Jan 2015

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:33 am

looking for a 2013 to import into canada. I don't see any 2013s on the list??

PlattAuto

Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:24 am

vwDavid wrote:looking for a 2013 to import into canada. I don't see any 2013s on the list??

David,
Hi, sorry our inventory changes pretty quickly. We have about 7 2013's right now. Are you looking for an S, SV or SL model. In the last month we have sold a handful of these leafs to Canadian residents so we're pretty familiar with the process.
Greg

DuncanCunningham
Forum Supporter
Delivery Date: 15 Apr 2015

Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:34 am

Greg Platt is at the top of my list right now for buying a used LEAF and I'm a $400 flight away from him. Still debating if a used 2013 SL is better than a new 2015 S in terms of cost savings and mileage.

I love his website, very neat and clear to read and easy to find the cars that are in my range of interest. His openess over the phone, not the typical car dealer experience I've been having, because he knows what he is talking about and gives out honest answers quickly (I know this because I asked him questions I knew the answers to) and has the heart of a teacher.

Once we get our funds in order, I'll probably be calling him to see what he has at that time and flying out there to choose one for shipment back to Utah. I hate flying too, but I'm excited to get out there to meet him. You guys up in Portland don't know how lucky you are to have Greg, I guess it helps that he has a great market to pull from, but just sayin.

George61
Delivery Date: 13 Nov 2016

Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:24 am

Hi Greg,
I am considering a purchase of a used Nissan Leaf from the USA. Your business looks quite attractive and promising to me. No dealership I wrote to earlier would discuss Leaf Spy and battery state. For me the state of the battery is extremely important because I cannot rely upon American Nissan warranty as Leafs are not supplied to Russia officially.
Is it possible to purchase a 2013 or later production Leaf for export to Russia? I shell need it delivered to the port of Novorossiysk, Russian Federation. According to local rules I can import a used car that is from 3 to 5 years old according to its production date at the moment of entering Russian customs.

OlyDoug
Delivery Date: 17 Nov 2016
Leaf Number: 409560

Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:03 pm

Just concluded my purchase of a 2013 SV with 18K miles from Platt Auto Group and I can't say enough about the great experience it was. Greg Platt is a terrific guy, very knowledgeable about the cars, operations, concerns, things to consider, things not to worry about, etc. We made a trip down from Olympia, WA to Greg's site in Milwaukie, OR. He had probably 40 Leafs on his lot, with more scheduled to arrive later that day. Greg gave us time to test drive a couple of Leafs and then got down to details about what he still had that was yet to arrive. We decided we wanted a 2013 SV with Quick Charge, low miles, and if it could be a RED one, that would be great. It so happened that one vehicle scheduled to arrive late that afternoon matched our requirements. Late in the day we got back to the lot and settled the deal on the car. We had considered driving it back to Olympia that day but Greg strongly suggested instead that he wanted his detail shop to go through the car and make it look perfect. "Not to worry about coming back down to Milwaukie"(135 miles one way) says Greg, "I'll have it delivered to your home, at no extra charge." He did just that and we love the car.

Reddy
Delivery Date: 18 Aug 2011
Leaf Number: 006828

Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:27 am

I just took a glance at his inventory. Boy, we've come a long way. You can now have a Leaf an any color you want, as long as it's black.;)

Return to “Business Ads, Deals, Sales and Want To Buy”