reeler

Re: JDapter - Tesla charging for your EV

Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:44 pm

Tesla owns the L3 superchargers, but not the L2 destination chargers. They are given freely to AirBnB hosts and hotels. There is no internet connectivity to the L2 destination chargers so Tesla cannot impose any Fair Access Policy (FAP) like they can on the L3 superchargers.

I think those proprietors with L2 destination chargers could care less if a Tesla or other car brand uses them. They install them to attract visitors. I would bet some buy Tony's adapter themselves.

JPWhite
Gold Member
Delivery Date: 30 Jul 2011
Leaf Number: 5734

Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:19 pm

hill wrote: now Tesla owners can look forward to DOUCHEBAG phev's that don't even need a charge ~ but maybe they can still cram an extra 1 or 2 kWh's to top off for freeeeeee!

Congratulations for placing yourself into the very category you attempted to place PHEV drivers into.

webeleafowners
Delivery Date: 06 Oct 2015

Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:22 pm

Hey folks. I visited the website but get the impression that this item is not actually for sale or available. Was this just a concept thing or was it ever sold. I think I would be interested as kind of a back up to a back thing but alas I don't think they are actually available.

Comments???

TonyWilliams
Vendor

Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:09 pm

webeleafowners wrote:Hey folks. I visited the website but get the impression that this item is not actually for sale or available. Was this just a concept thing or was it ever sold. I think I would be interested as kind of a back up to a back thing but alas I don't think they are actually available.

Comments???

We did a complete redesign of some key features, and delayed the actual fund raising launch. Very soon...
Go-Cable tm, $299 for 20 amp J1772 charging
JESLAtm, the premium 40 amp J1772 portable charging solution
JLongtm the J1772 extension cord
JdeMOtm, the CHAdeMO outlet for your electric car
JDaptortm, Tesla charging for your EV

http://www.QuickChargePower.com

webeleafowners
Delivery Date: 06 Oct 2015

Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:51 pm

Hi Tony and thanks for the reply. Please get in touch with me when your product is ready. It sounds interesting. Good luck with your efforts.

John and Angela.

reeler

Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:33 pm

@TonyWilliams, I opted to ship my new Bolt straight to Colorado so don't need a JDapter next week. Do could me down for a pre-order. Tesla will give AirBnB hosts a free Wall Adapter so I plan to buy one of these to be able to charge my Bolt too.

You should approach each destination charger host and sell a JDapter to them. Probably not what Tesla wants, but the customers do. If non-Tesla cars could take 80Amps at 240V, the Tesla Wall Adapter would become the new gold standard.

TonyWilliams
Vendor

Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:02 am

webeleafowners wrote:Hi Tony and thanks for the reply. Please get in touch with me when your product is ready. It sounds interesting. Good luck with your efforts.

John and Angela.

Please shoot an email to:

Sales (((@))) QuickChargePower.com
Go-Cable tm, $299 for 20 amp J1772 charging
JESLAtm, the premium 40 amp J1772 portable charging solution
JLongtm the J1772 extension cord
JdeMOtm, the CHAdeMO outlet for your electric car
JDaptortm, Tesla charging for your EV

http://www.QuickChargePower.com

Return to “Business Ads, Deals, Sales and Want To Buy”