CarPortal - Nissan LEAF Inventory

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarPortal

Please follow the link to our website to view our inventory of Nissan LEAF's.

https://carportal.co

We currently have 23 vehicles in stock. All are single owner lease returns. All have low mileage, 12/12 battery capacity and a clean CarFax report. We put the cars thru a rigorous certification and reconditioning process. After reconditioning, our cars are stored in our new 30K sq ft climate controlled warehouse facility.

As you'll note from the website our prices are fixed at about 10-15% below CarMax. We offer free home delivery in Northern California and $200 flat rate delivery to Southern California. All contracts, documentation and financing is handled online.

Several people on our team drive a LEAF so we can answer many questions though by no means are we engineers. In the past we've actually come to this forum seeking technical advice.

We look forward to helping anyone who is looking for a 2013+ used Nissan LEAF in perfect condition. We're adding Fiat 500e's, BMW i3's and Chevy Volt's to the inventory in the weeks ahead.

Any and all feedback is welcome. Thanks!

Team CarPortal

SageBrush said:
CP-0023

Ad says SV, but no charge port

Hi SageBrush,

I'll check the car in person tomorrow morning to verify it doesn't have QC. The notes were updated by a tech last week based on walking around to every car with a laptop and reconciling with our new inventory management system.

Thanks for your input.

Coming soon our charging stations for our own use and complementary EV driver use:

https://www.plugshare.com/location/142207

We chose our current location carefully. It's right on one of the most traveled interstate highways in CA and it has 480v 3 phase power so we can accomodate fast charging in the future (which will not be complementary!).

You might want to give purchasers a voucher for a couple of free QCs. Or at least use the stations to make sure everyone leaves with a 90% or better charge.

LeftieBiker said:
Until 2015, IIRC, QC was an option on the SV, not standard.
Even in 2015, QC was optional on the SV. See, e.g., http://cpo.nissanusa.com/nna/?1N4AZ0CP9FC308851, which shows the "LED + QUICK CHARGE PACKAGE" as an option. The 6.6 kW onboard charger, and the "Hybrid Heater System" (heat pump), are standard on the 2015 SV, but not the QC port.

Very nice program!

Any chance of doing a So.Cal. location?

One recommendation for the website: As your inventory grows, users will appreciate a search feature. I'd much rather put in that I want an SL and see the handful of available choices than scroll through multiple pages to find them. Also, some might be more interested in a specific year or cars with less than x miles or with QC. This will become even more important when you add other models.

I just re-read the initial post and see the So.Cal. delivery option. But I think many people are still going to want to visit, look at and test drive before buying.

DarthPuppy said:
Very nice program!

Any chance of doing a So.Cal. location?

One recommendation for the website: As your inventory grows, users will appreciate a search feature. I'd much rather put in that I want an SL and see the handful of available choices than scroll through multiple pages to find them. Also, some might be more interested in a specific year or cars with less than x miles or with QC. This will become even more important when you add other models.

Our plan is to get the NorCal location fully ramped up and then expand to SoCal. So much to do! Last week was our best week thus far with four Nissan LEAF's delivered to very happy customers. Note that 50% bought, paid and took delivery without seeing the car in real life. However, I consider us to still be in beta. The goal for beta is to get to an average run rate of one car per day sales/delivery. Then fine tune systems, process, people until we're ready to scale to 10 cars per day in NorCal which is 300 /month or 3600/year. Then replicate the model in SoCal. Easier said than done, especially when we're confined to a niche like EV's.

Also yes we'll add the search feature for sure.

Thanks for your input Darth.

I visit https://carportal.co, which I manage to find after a faux pas at carportal.com.

I read enough of the initial web page that I want to look at your cars for sale.
I click on the prominent magnifying glass in the center of my screen. Nothing happens.
I click on the text "Car Search" below the magnifying glass. Nothing happens.
I click on the word "Browse" under the text "Car Search". Nothing happens.
I click on the text "View Details". Nothing happens.
Oh, well. I give up.

Back