Blink's New Ad campain (or should be)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has been rock steady and reliable for the better part of a year since version 2.x of the software was spooled out in January.

DarkStar said:
Something suggests you might have had a recent problem with your Blink. ;)

Blink had some kinks at start up, but it has been rock solid with a bunch of improvements in the last 12 months.
i have no complaints--regardless of the fact that i got it basically for free.

My home unit never failed to charge. Data was useless a few times after firmware upgrades. The touch screen stop working about two months ago. That is when I finally got the "new SD card". But it still always charged the car.

The DCQC public units ...I have to agree with the OP. I actually emailed Blink and suggested I am willing to help them part time if they train me. I have over 12 years field service experience in semiconductors industry. I could "solve issues" like the Emergency Stop is activated, and other basic stuff with minimal training/cost for Blink. I am sure there are a lot of other EV drivers out there, that are capable and willing to do the same thing. I got no reply, it is all good at the headquarters.

Luckily the ones near my house & general interstate travel have been up for a couple of months, but there are 2 in TN that I would use on a couple of planned travels, but they've probably been up for 2 months out of the last 12. Can it really be that hard?

Philip

Back