Blink charger not working, can't get in touch with Ecotality

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skymosher

Hi! I looked for a recent discussion on my question but haven't found one. Apologies for any duplicates. :)

My Blink home charger is on the...blink. Dark screen, won't reboot. Here's my big problem: I can't get in touch with Blink/Ecotality. The customer service number asks me for a conference number, then hangs up on me when I don't have one. I called corporate headquarters and left a message a few days ago with no response. I also sent email. I also called my dealer who is trying (we hope) to find a contact for me. Any suggestions? Has anyone else had this problem?

Help!

Otherwise, I love my Leaf. I'm currently using the portable charger on it.

Thanks!

The number I have for blink service is 888-998-2546. Is that the number you called ?

Mine appears to have gone on the blink also. I have cycled power a couple of times. When it starts ups it shows a screen saying EV Project Welcome on a white background which flashes on and off. It did appear to charge the car - no interface is displayed however.

It is important to call them. Do not email them or use the form on the EVProject website or the Blink website, they don't respond to that, at all. You have to call them.

Hey skymosher---are you still out there? If so, can you give us an update?

I think it's rude for people to post, and then disappear, after members respond/recommend solutions. :(

Back