erroneous charging notifications by Blink

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solardude

today my iPhone gave me a Blink pop-up that said my car was now charging. I opened the Blink app on my phone and it said I was charging in Olympia , Washington, 505 14th Ave. The problem? my car is 250 miles south of Olympia and is not even plugged in. When i got home a couple hours later, i plugged my car in at home and the address on the Blink app instantly changed to "home". fifteen minutes later, I got another pop-up saying my car was "plugged" (stopped charging) again at the Olympia, Washington site. The car is currently at home charging and the app tells me i am plugged in, not charging, in Olympia. WTF!?

solardude said:
today my iPhone gave me a Blink pop-up that said my car was now charging. I opened the Blink app on my phone and it said I was charging in Olympia , Washington, 505 14th Ave. The problem? my car is 250 miles south of Olympia and is not even plugged in. When i got home a couple hours later, i plugged my car in at home and the address on the Blink app instantly changed to "home". fifteen minutes later, I got another pop-up saying my car was "plugged" (stopped charging) again at the Olympia, Washington site. The car is currently at home charging and the app tells me i am plugged in, not charging, in Olympia. WTF!?
Sorry to hear that! Could you please make the subject of your thread a bit more descriptive?

Check this thread:

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=8630" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Someone had a carwings vin conflict.

my situation is not based on Carwings/vin issues, it's based around my Blink RFID card/Blink account, as i see it. This worries me because i don't want to pay for other's charging sessions.

Back