WA & TX: Blink Membership Fees Start Today, 9/5/12

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blink

Hi WA & TX Blink Users,

Starting today, 9/5/12, membership fees will be rolling out to all WA & TX Blink L2 EVSE. - (Currently, DC Fast Charging will still be free.)

Let us know if you have any questions!

ok, what does that mean? When I plug in I will get charged? Or do I need to put money in an account? If I am charged, what is the fee ? Please advise.

downeykp said:
ok, what does that mean? When I plug in I will get charged? Or do I need to put money in an account? If I am charged, what is the fee ? Please advise.

Hi downeykp,

We sent you a PM to give you more details! Thanks for the questions. Here is a previous thread that may also help answer questions you may have: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9769" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Edit: Added thread link.

I am also confused. I also read the thread in question, but I didn't get the answers I wanted.

So I have 2 blink cards (one in each of our EVs). They are activated on the website. If I pull up to a charge station and run my card on the station, what will happen? Is there something I need to do in order to make sure the cards will work when we need them? I'd hate to find out in an emergency that my card doesn't work anymore. Please elaborate on this.

adric22 said:
I am also confused. I also read the thread in question, but I didn't get the answers I wanted.

So I have 2 blink cards (one in each of our EVs). They are activated on the website. If I pull up to a charge station and run my card on the station, what will happen? Is there something I need to do in order to make sure the cards will work when we need them? I'd hate to find out in an emergency that my card doesn't work anymore. Please elaborate on this.
If you have activated the cards, then you have a user name(s) and password(s).

Go to: blinknetwork.com. Log in. Check your membership status. You are going to have to have a credit card on file. If you do not, do so. I guess you can do it by phone at the charge point when you want to charge, but that is a real pain in the posterior.

I am Blink Basic and have a credit card on file. If I use a Blink, I will be charged $1.50 an hour while connected, not just while charging.

Back