Turbo3
Gold Member
Delivery Date: 12 May 2011
Leaf Number: 002191

Re: Leaf Spy and Leaf Spy Pro

Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:00 pm

virol wrote:
Turbo3 wrote:A new test version of LeafSpy is now available that fixes Dropbox support. You can use this link to test it out.

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.Turbo3.Leaf_Spy1

It also adds support for 2018 and newer Leafs.

Google now requires permissions to be handled at run time instead of during install. So you may see some new popup the first time you run it on a new device. The permission that LeafSpy uses to read phone status is described by Google to be asking to make and manage phone calls which is total wrong.

There is one other function I am checking out with this version. To see if it is working I need testers to send me screenshots of the About screen.

I tryed to participate this testversion, but i am user of the android leaf spy PRO version and this concern only the leaf spy version right?

keep up your good work turbo3

regards

Correct the current test if for the LeafSpy version. After that is released I will be updating LeafSpy Pro and at that time there will be a new test version of LeafSpy Pro for you to test.

LeftieBiker
Delivery Date: 31 May 2013

Re: Leaf Spy and Leaf Spy Pro

Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:32 pm

I am about to try to register new TPMS sensors for my 2018 leaf with LS Pro. What do I do after enabling the tire register mode??? I asked for this info in two other topics, with no answer on using LeafSpy to do it.

EDIT: Once I got into it then it became more clear. I'll have to wait and do it another day, though, as messing with the tire pressures with a little portable pump will take an hour. Happily, I have no warning lights in the meantime.
Scarlet Ember 2018 Leaf SL W/ Pro Pilot
2009 Vectrix VX-1 W/18 Leaf modules, & 3 EZIP E-bicycles.
PLEASE don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

Return to “LEAF CANBus”