Please use this thread to discuss the Leaf Spy Lite app.
Leaf Spy Lite =>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Turbo3.Leaf_Spy_Lite
Amazon (Kindle)=> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FDHZ5ZK
What was previously called the Leaf Battery App has moved to Google Play (Play Store) and has been split into three apps.
The first is called Leaf Spy Lite and is free. For Leaf owners new to this app this is the place to start. This free version can provide a wealth of information about you Leaf high voltage battery down to the cell pair level.
The functions provided within Leaf Spy Lite are:
* Voltage of each of the 96 cell pairs (highlighted if shunt active)
* Minimum, average, maximum cell pair voltages
* Histogram of cell pair voltages
* Battery Temperature readings (4 sensors for 2011/12 models, 3 for 2013 models)
* Battery AHr rating (this will decease with age and is an indication of remaining capacity)
* Number of Quick Charge connections
* Number of L1/L2 Charge connections
* EVSE Max available amps
* EVSE voltage
Once you have Leaf Spy Lite running on your android device with an ELM327 Bluetooth OBDII adapter you can then choose to purchase Leaf Spy or the more advanced Leaf Spy Pro version to display additional information.