so this morning I did my first battery check with leafstat on my 2014 Leaf S with 7500 miles:
GID 260 / 20.15kWh
96.05 % SOC
91.64 % Capacity (SOH)
93.25 % HX
50.5 F Avg. Temp.
How does this look like for the car made in Feb 2014 and 7500 miles?
We charge every other day to 100% using L2 charger at home. Most times I have 20-30% of juice left when we plug the car in.
when I look at the battery loss model my battery profile fits perfectly. Time loss is 6.9% (one year old car) and distance loss is 1.5% (7500 miles driven) combined give you 8.4% loss which is where my battery is. sad part about is is that my capacity loss if it continues at this rate will not qualify my for replacement battery before the 5 yr/60K miles waranty..maybe I should let it bake in the sun and aid the process
-Calendar loss was changed to 6.9% for the first year for the city with "normal" temperature (empirically derived to best fit the actual capacity loss data)
-Cycling loss for the "normal" city was changed to 2.0% for every 10,000 miles driven at 4 miles per kwh (empirically derived to best fit the actual capacity loss data)