mxp
Delivery Date: 26 Jun 2015

Re: 8 bar battery replacement metrics

Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:13 pm

Interesting. I googled and saw this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_nOtsOYdwA

If I took a stab at the info, I would be guessing you have a "Lizard" pack (due to ... 3NF9D) and yours additionally being a CWP due to .... 3NA1B.

Note: If you look here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=20924&start=260#p479424
The screen shot from someone else shows a line "HV Battery" where a serial number is displayed. The 1st 3 digits could mean a battery build date, and in the example, I am simply guessing perhaps 1/16 is the battery build date.

(From my own tags/crate stickers, see thread: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=23531)

Marktm wrote:
mxp wrote:Marktm,

When was your battery replacement done? And, are you able to obtain the serial number of the battery?

There is a possibility (can't confirm) that you could potentially guess at the battery manufacture date from the serial number.

I think the latest Leaf Spy is able to extract and display the battery serial numbers. Are you able to find out?

Thanks.

It was replaced early Nov. of last year. Apparently there were two labels on the battery case.
Part no. 295B03NF9D, serial number 16A3000196.
Part no. 295B03NA1B, serial number 125N 001804

Not sure which one is the HV battery as the pics were taken by the dealer when it was replaced.

I know LeafSpy extracts the VIN - have not seen any numbers that are similar to the ones above.

Let me know if you have more information.

Return to “LEAF CANBus”