Recommendations for Solar Installaton in West Los Angeles

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stoaty

I would like to put a 3 kw PV system on our condo roof to power my Leaf and other electricity needs. Does anyone have a recommendation for someone to do the job? I would like to go with a small outfit that would be likely to offer a better price than one of the big boys.

Hi Stoaty, I know this isn't a small company, but I just thought I would bring forward Kathleen's recommendation in your thread on homeowner's associations to call Ryan Pickering. I worked with Ryan's father for quite a few years and can certainly vouch for the family. Hopefully the apple didn't fall too far from the tree. Anyway, it wouldn't hurt to have a quote from a big installer to see how they stack up.
Kataphn said:
Real goods solar with sun power. We are very happy with system and follow through. Contact Ryan Pickering at 310 721 2223. Please tell him Kathleen Smith and Connie Vandergriff sent you. We are leasing.

RegGuheert said:
Hi Stoaty, I know this isn't a small company, but I just thought I would bring forward Kathleen's recommendation in your thread on homeowner's associations to call Ryan Pickering. I worked with Ryan's father for quite a few years and can certainly vouch for the family. Hopefully the apple didn't fall too far from the tree. Anyway, it wouldn't hurt to have a quote from a big installer to see how they stack up.
Yes, I was going to do that. Now that I have an additional recommendation it will be higher on my list. Thanks!

Back