Want cheap carbon cabin air filters?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gboudreau

Anybody interested in getting pretty cheap carbon cabin air filters?
RockAuto has 11 in stock right now, so I could order them, and resell them to anyone in Canada that would want one.
Price would be the 7.75 CAD + shipping + customs, if any. Would still be less costly than anything you might find here I think.
If anyone is interested, jus let me know how many you want.

Cheers.

Ref: That is the part I'm talking about: http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=2971734" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It's for Nissan LEAF MY 2011 & 2012.

I'll get one. I'll probably replace it after 18 months. The original one I got replaced after one year was still fairly clean...

Thanks for doing this!

Ricardo

Not in Canada, but I'd like to hear back from people who have used this filter and would love a comparison with the TYC (OEM) filter. Please post opinions when you get the product :)

rborba said:
I'll get one. I'll probably replace it after 18 months. The original one I got replaced after one year was still fairly clean...

18 months seems about right to me. I took one out at 12 months and it seemed too clean. I let the second one go for 2 years and it was starting to make the cabin smell musty on dank mornings.

Back