Smart Charging Pilot for EV Owners in Toronto

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strochaniak

For all the Leafs owners in Toronto here... CrossChasm Technologies is collaborating with the Ontario Ministry of Energy on a smart charging pilot, and is looking for 30 participants from the Toronto area. Participants are rewarded by having their Level 2 EVSE upgraded to a WiFi networked charging station (kind of like the Nest thermostat of EV chargers), FleetCarma electric vehicle monitoring for 1-year, and a complimentary MyCarma myEV logger.

Essentially, the benefit to you is:
- you get a free $3500 Level 2 smart charger upgrade. It would allow you to manage charging schedules remotely through a web portal/app, and provides more detailed usage data
- our fleet-grade EV monitoring system provides accurate consumption stats, your battery's state of health, state-of-charge and charging analysis, an available range breakdown, and driver feedback
- our myEV logger provides social features such as the ability to request unplugs (using a QR code window sticker) and the ability to share your EV stats on social networks

You can read more about the pilot at http://www.crosschasm.com/chargeto/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Let me know if you have any questions/comments/feedback!

Back