For ev owners in B.C

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElectricEddy

S.F.U has an ongoing survey for ev owners in B.C. see attached link. $50 gift card after completion. I found it lacked good answers given the choices given and very little info. for new owners ie: soc, degradation, soh etc, more geared toward infrastructure and charging which I guess is a good start here. https://emrgsurvey.rem.sfu.ca/cpev/invite" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I did the survey as well and had similar thoughts - I would have appreciated a "comment" box so I could provide some context for my answers. I am interested to see what happens with the data though.

braebyrn said:
How are you all getting around up around Vancouver with your ev? Coming from Seattle area, what would I expect for stations reliability and their availability? I have family in Vancouver, Ladner, Burnaby.
I can't speak for the mainland but if you venture to the island, south and central have lots of L2 and some QC (See PlugShare). However if you head north you may want to bring Trailer Pk. adapters c/w EVSE upgrade and a long ext. cord.

I live in Richmond nad drive to surrey without a problem. Several level two chargers in lower mainland. Use plugshare app. Now level three in surrey at museum and langley and north vancouver. BCIT has level three solar chargers but not always working. New Level three coming to victoria soon and ? vancouver.

Back