Google Map of LEAFs in Canada

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

normcorriveau

I'm helping build a map http://bit.ly/vO9s9o of all the LEAFs in Canada. Add a comment to this post with your city/province and I'll add your Leaf. Or send me your email address in a private message and I'll add you as a collaborator to the map. This way you can add more info and even a picture of your LEAF!

Brampton, Ontario, Pearl White SL with fast charge option, delivered March 7. Have ordered an SPX EVSE but have been using 120v cable with no problem. Got my $8500 Govt. grant March 17 :>)
Furthest trip to Collingwood

Jim Pike

KR200 said:
Brampton, Ontario, Pearl White SL with fast charge option, delivered March 7. Have ordered an SPX EVSE but have been using 120v cable with no problem. Got my $8500 Govt. grant March 17 :>)
Furthest trip to Collingwood

Jim Pike

Added. You're on the map now.

Welcome to the club, Jim. Hope you're enjoying the gas savings already. :)

Ricardo

Added all three. Send me a private message with your gmail account (has to be gmail) and I'll add you as an editor of the map so you can change your info.

Cheers,

Ricardo

I got mine beginning of April, and I'm in Newmarket, On.

Have yet to see another one in the wild, although my brother said he saw one with the charge door open on the 404.

My leaf is a silver '12 sl with Quick charge.

nananaLeafman said:
I got mine beginning of April, and I'm in Newmarket, On.

Have yet to see another one in the wild, although my brother said he saw one with the charge door open on the 404.

My leaf is a silver '12 sl with Quick charge.

Added.

Not a Leaf owner, but I did just purchase a new 2013 Smart Electric. Would be glad to connect with other EV owners once I pick mine up in November (yes, that is a long wait...).

I have a 2013 Pearl White Leaf SL with the GE Wattstation charger. My location is Wellington, Ontario K0K 3L0. I have been driving it since January 9, 2014 mostly in cold weather so far. Just turned over 2000km. You can find my charger listed on PlugShare.com
John

None in Halifax yet :?: :?:
Bit surprising with the brilliant battery testing being done by Professor Jeff Dahn (Dalhousie University).

TimLee said:
None in Halifax yet :?: :?:
Bit surprising with the brilliant battery testing being done by Professor Jeff Dahn (Dalhousie University).

I don't think that map is being maintained.

It's a tough sell in Halifax, though. There are no government incentives on EV purchases available in the Atlantic provinces. Halifax was slated to acquire a few LEAFs for their city fleet, though.

Back