Any Leaf Drivers in Louisville, KY?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouiLeaf

Hello everyone, just touching base to see if there are any other Leaf drivers in Louisville, KY. I'm hoping that there are at least a few of us here who can help persuade area businesses to install charging stations in the area. Our support network in this city is next to nothing, other than a few Nissan dealerships. I've contacted Kroger, LG&E and Walmart, but there seems to be little to no interest in installing charging stations at these businesses at this time. The more calls we can make, the better!

Medic3916P said:
Hey LouiLeaf! We just got on board the EV train with our Nissan Leaf here in Louisville.
Congrats! I saw a red leaf driving in St. Matthews about a week ago. Mine is also red. So far, I really enjoy mine, but I wish there were more public charging stations in town. I've placed calls to Wall-Mart, Kroger, Whole Foods and Best Buy to try to get chargers installed. Hopefully someone will install one and then others will follow suit. How do you like your leaf so far?

I am not a Leaf owner (yet?) but I am an EV enthusiast in the area (Shelbyville). I am working on an electric motorcycle project I hope to have done this fall. I may get a Leaf after they drop down into my price range on the used market. I have a NEMA 14-50 in my garage listed on Plugshare if you ever want to venture east beyond your normal range.

An EV group has formed in Louisville named EVolve KY. Here's the FB page: https://www.facebook.com/EVolveKY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Meeting information and contact info should be available on that page, but feel free to PM me if you need more information.

Back