My first Leaf spotted in the wild

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mayo

I've had my Leaf for 2 months in southern Oklahoma and was in Ardmore, fifth floor of the hospital and spotted my first Leaf out the window. Hello little blue Leaf whoever you are.

My personal favorite is pulling up to a stop light next to one. The funniest thing is that the drivers don't seem to recognize the significance of seeing another.

I'm always on the look out for electric cars as I drive. I've seen a bunch of Leafs, a few Teslas, and one e-golf thus far.

The other fun this is running into them at the quick chargers. I've had lots of good conversations waiting in line or waiting on a charge.

Yesterday I had to stop by the bank, so when I pulled into the parking lot there was a blue Leaf with an empty spot next to it. Of course I had to take that spot, two Leaf's side by side. The blue one was clean but mine needed a bath, lol. Anyway, when I got out of the bank the other leaf was still there. Good by Blue Leaf.

I've had my Leaf for 2 months in southern Oklahoma and was in Ardmore, fifth floor of the hospital and spotted my first Leaf out the window.

When I had my tonsils out, I spotted "Angel Birds" on the overhead pipes in the recovery ward. Of course, they used diethyl ether as an anesthetic back then. ;-)

Back