Austin TX Leaf Service

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheqsgravity

Its that time... when my ev needs some additional TLC. I bought this car from Town North Nissan (Oct 2014). But when I called in to schedule my service I got the weirdest response - "is something seriously wrong with the car". I went huh ? I just want regular maintenance. They put me on hold for some more time and to make a long story short, I figured out that they dont a leaf certified technician anymore. I went to the leaf owners portal and Town north doesnt list when I look for leaf service stations.

So my question is when did Town North Nissan drop from being leaf certified ? and the juicy part if available why ?

Recommendations on taking my 2015 leaf to Clay Cooley or Round Rock ???

Thanks

They seem to have quite a few 2016 Leafs in stock.
I wonder if this was a temporary issue ? since they cant be selling the Leaf if they dont have at least 1 tech trained to service them

FWIW I had my Leaf serviced at Town North 10/31/16 (two open recalls), so I certainly hope that means they have a Leaf-certified tech there now...

Back