Charging Stations at Mason Wal Mart in Cincinnati

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

recharge

Last weekend, when he saw my car, a store manager said that they would be installing three EV charging stations in their parking lot. He said digging for the cables would being in a few days - sure enough that part of the parking lot is now fenced off with heavy digging equipment already started and a pretty hefty spool of wire ready to lay the connections.

Should be operational in a couple of weeks. :cool:

Kudos to Walmart for taking the lead in sleepy ol' 'nati. Way to go!

Don't think Whole Foods or Cracker Barrel have any at their Cincinnati locations! C'mon people!!

recharge said:
Don't think Whole Foods or Cracker Barrel have any at their Cincinnati locations! C'mon people!!
The West Chester Ikea needs to be on this list as well. Do let us know when and what they install. I assume just L2 charging, but???

recharge said:
Last weekend, when he saw my car, a store manager said that they would be installing three EV charging stations in their parking lot. He said digging for the cables would being in a few days - sure enough that part of the parking lot is now fenced off with heavy digging equipment already started and a pretty hefty spool of wire ready to lay the connections.

Should be operational in a couple of weeks. :cool:

Kudos to Walmart for taking the lead in sleepy ol' 'nati. Way to go!

Is this the Walmart on Irwin SImpson/Mason Montgomery?

Would be nice to have another charger up this way. Wonder if they will be free or pay stations.

Back