Columbia/Spring Hill, Tennessee Owners Group

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bryan38401

This group is being started so that we may discuss Level 2-3 charging placement in our area. Please let me know some of your driving patterns and where we will need quick chargers/Level 2 chargers in the Southern TN/Nothern Alabama Area. We will be ramping up the quick charger installiations very shortly and will be using Square-D/Schneider Electric DC chargers which are on order which will be available soon.

Sincerely,

Bryan Haynes
Owner of Charge-A-Lot

Hi Bryan,

I just had my charger installed two weeks ago and will take delivery on my Leaf the first week in August. I work at the Battery Plant for the Leaf in Smyrna and plan to use the Leaf as my commuter car. 74 miles round trip mostly on 840. Average speed will probably be 65 mph if I drive the Leaf the same way that I drive my current vehicle.

I would say having Level 3 chargers in Scottsboro, AL is necessary to get to Huntsville, AL from cities like Chattanooga and Knoxville. There is already a Blink Level 3 at Kimball, Tn on I24 at the exit leading to Huntsville.

there is a level 3 blink in murfreesboro cb the only other place along 840 would be the 31 exit where their are 2 gas stations the golden gallon and a indian owned one ive talked to both the gallon well its corp so they dont care. the patels are looking for use and profit.but I am working on one in that corridor as my son will be using it a lot.I will scout scottsboro in the coming weeks.

It would indeed be outstanding to have charging options in northeast Alabama that can give those of us outside Huntsville a way to reach the Tennessee infrastructure that's already in place along the Nash-Chatta-Knox triangle.

Back