DFW 2nd Annual Leaf Reunion

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dallasleaf

NTEAA & Bankston Nissan in Dallas are hosting the 2nd annual Leaf reunion this Saturday, June 16th!
Now we have lots of you folks out there driving the greatest car ever built. Let's show the rest of the country that Texans care about the future of transportation!
The meeting runs from 10 AM until Noon.
Come show off that car! Ron might even wash his for this important event!
Details:
Bankston Nissan @635 and Welch Rd. (lots of construction in the area, no Welch bridge)
Saturday June 16, 2012
10:00 am until Noon.
Bankston has 3 charge stations available. Let us know and we can get you prefered parking if needed.
There a few other charge stations in the area if needed, and a Freedom DC station on Beltline.
Look forward to seeing every Leaf in town!

Going to try to make it. Sounds like fun!

I was up there on Tuesday and the construction is a mess; hopefully we'll have enough space. I've found that approaching from the back is easier (Midway>McEwen>Welch), and you won't have to traverse the dirt pile driveway.

I'd probably come. But our Leaf and our Volt are going to be in a car show on Sunday morning. So I'm going to be spending most of Saturday detailing both cars.

dfwcre8tive said:
I was up there on Tuesday and the construction is a mess; hopefully we'll have enough space. I've found that approaching from the back is easier (Midway>McEwen>Welch), and you won't have to traverse the dirt pile driveway.

Thanks for that tip; plan on being there even though I may have to leave early.

Back