Leaf owners in Alabama?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electrifeyed

Please advise if you're a Leaf owner in Alabama, and mention your location. I am in the Tuscaloosa/Northport area, and I have the impression that there are few if any others Leafs in the area.

There are a few of us in Birmingham. I haven't hit the forum in a while, but happy to see more LEAFs pop up in the local area!

Cheers, Bert

Greetings,

No Leaf yet, but we are moving from Germany to the Mobile, AL area middle of 2014 and am considering a Leaf as a daily commuter car.

From some basic research, the EV community in Mobile appears to be nearly non-existent. From my visits to the Mobile car dealers that would carry EVs and PHEVs, none actually have any of those vehicles and don't appear to interested in changing that.

Hopefully my future ownership and nagging my employer to put in EVSEs will get the conversations started. :)

-Karl

Hey! I've got a LEAF in Birmingham. Hey, Bert! Nice seeing you on the forums (even if it's a few years after the fact...)

Back