2015 Leaf and tax incentives

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenniparker

We are looking hard at getting a Leaf. Really impressed. Would like to wait for 2015 model which I suspect will be out early fall, so we could still get the Fed tax break $7500 and the GA ($5000).

Someone told me that bc the mileage upgrade perhaps over 200, they deals might not be so good. Thoughts???

Jennifer in ATL

That is disappointing. We were only going to do a 2 year lease while the tax incentives are still good. With the current mileage am I good / safe doing a 40 mile commute?

Jennifer in ATL

I think the advice you got in the other thread should steer you well. I couldn't say with specificity what extreme cold does to range - it doesn't get that cold here, and has been a fair bit warmer for the 3 winters I've had my LEAF than previous onces (which I'm putting down to climate change).

Thank you. Yes. I did double post!!! :roll:

I appreciate all of the advice. I think we will wait til the 2015 come out and hope for a deal on the 2014 since there won't be much difference, and we want to do this b4 the tax incentives go away.

Appreciate it all!

Back