Delaware is Leaf Aware

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikenielsen

Anyone have a reservation in for the state of Delaware? I am one of the lucky 20,000 but I wonder if the people in earlier states will grab up all the cars before Fall 2011 and I will have to wait beyond that time to get my Leaf. Is there a list somewhere of the roll-out dates for the US?

Mike Nielsen
Dover, DE

mikenielsen said:
Anyone have a reservation in for the state of Delaware? I am one of the lucky 20,000 but I wonder if the people in earlier states will grab up all the cars before Fall 2011 and I will have to wait beyond that time to get my Leaf. Is there a list somewhere of the roll-out dates for the US?

Mike Nielsen
Dover, DE

Here is the official Nissan US rollout announcement
http://www.nissan-global.com/EN/NEWS/2010/_STORY/100727-02-e.html

mikenielsen said:

Mike Nielsen
Dover, DE
I'm north of you, just north of Philadelphia; PA is also not a roll-out state, so I've got a long wait, too.

Hi Jcesare, I also live in North County. I reserved on 5/15/2010 and have a January order date. What order date did Nissan give you?

Back