Atlanta Police have a LEAF

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alan, that is the official Po-Leaf - we had them as guest to our monthly meeting go the EV Cub of the Southat Manuel's.Check our web page (evclubsouth.org) or Facebook group for Atlanta Leaf and other EV news.

Georgia Power Donates Nissan LEAF to Atlanta Police

10152640_10152742413727796_1419785257_n.jpg

TomT said:
My guess is that it will only see administrative duty and thus not have anything added to it...
The insideevs.com article stated otherwise, which is why I wondered:
“The car, fully-equipped with police graphics, emergency lights, speakers and sirens, will be used by the Atlanta Police Department (APD) Path Force Unit to provide public safety for the Atlanta BeltLine, its surrounding parks and neighborhoods

OK, one step above administrative... :lol:
But most of those devices will only be used when the car is on so it should have negligible affect on the 12v battery. (This is one of the reasons why ICE police cars are often left idling...)

dgpcolorado said:
The car, fully-equipped with police graphics, emergency lights, speakers and sirens, will be used by the Atlanta Police Department (APD) Path Force Unit to provide public safety for the Atlanta BeltLine, its surrounding parks and neighborhoods
[/quote]

Back