Atlanta/Athens Lease - Is this a good deal?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmbrun

We were quoted the lease terms below on a Leaf S with and without QC. These seem like good prices, but have you found any better recently? Also, is QC worth the cost? We'll most charge at home overnight.

Thanks in advance!

2015 NISSAN LEAF S W/QUICK CHARGE
$265 X 24 MONTHS (includes all taxes and fees) OR $320 NON VPP
12K MILES, 1ST MONTH DUE AT SIGNING $265 OR $320 NON VPP

2015 NISSAN LEAF S BASE
$238 X 24 MONTHS (includes all taxes and fees) OR $293 NON VPP
12K MILES, 1ST MONTH DUE AT SIGNING $238 OR $293 NON VPP

dmbrun said:
We were quoted the lease terms below on a Leaf S with and without QC. These seem like good prices, but have you found any better recently? Also, is QC worth the cost? We'll most charge at home overnight.

Thanks in advance!

2015 NISSAN LEAF S W/QUICK CHARGE
$265 X 24 MONTHS (includes all taxes and fees) OR $320 NON VPP
12K MILES, 1ST MONTH DUE AT SIGNING $265 OR $320 NON VPP

2015 NISSAN LEAF S BASE
$238 X 24 MONTHS (includes all taxes and fees) OR $293 NON VPP
12K MILES, 1ST MONTH DUE AT SIGNING $238 OR $293 NON VPP

@dmbrun,

Were you able to get any lower price from $265 X 24 months W/QC ?

I am also planning to lease in one week with QC.

I went around in circles with sales people from about 10 dealerships in the Atlanta / SW of Atlanta area. I was looking for 2015 S w/ quick charge, 15k miles/year, 24 months, with all taxes/fees/deposits/etc in monthly payment. Had a good quote from the dealership in Carrollton, $299/month, but they didn't have the color I wanted. Went with Autonation in Lithia Springs, $288/month. There was also a few other dealerships around that price range. Could possibly get them lower, with enough tenacity.

Back