Atlanta Georgia Area (Marietta) event Nov 8

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seeley

There is an event scheduled for November 8th in Marietta, Ga that started as a small car show for a High School, but has quickly grown to near festival status.

Part of that event is the "Better Decisions - EV Corral", sponsored by the EV Club of the South.

You're invited to attend, admission and entry is free, to join us with the other EV's that will be there. Yes, the Leaf is common in this area, but we have have room for you. You'll be joined by Tesla, a couple Fisker cars, some obscure stuff, and the BMW i3 and i8.

We'll have an ICE car to destroy with sledgehammers and mauls before the fire department cuts it up. There are motorcycle stunt shows, a live band, raffles, BBQ, and a carwash as well.

The address of the event is Jersey's Sports Bar, 2550 Sandy Plains Road, Marietta, in the LA Fitness plaza. The event will run from 10 till 4. The raffle and carwash benefit the Sprayberry Wrestling teams, donate if you wish, but it's not required.

The nearest Quickcharger is at Towne Center Nissan (Kennesaw), about 6 miles away. They have two QC's and three Level 2's.

We hope to see a bunch of Leafs (Leaves?) there besides mine.

Regards,
Dale

A reminder about the festival tomorrow in Marietta, Georgia. On facebook, look up "Better Decisions" in the Events page, or for the ICE motorsport announcements, "Sprayberry Cruise-In"

All of the shows and demonstrations confirmed last night, the weather will be great, and at "free", the price is right.

Dale

Back