All NRG eVGo DC chargers in Northern MD down!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MSELeaf

Has anyone ever seen a ridiculous situation like this? Based on the comments on Plugshare, the 5 NRG fast chargers in northern MD are all broken. I went to the one in Towson today, needing a ~80% charge to make it to Delaware and despite the charger being claimed as repaired, it promptly broke upon trying to charge. You're pretty much SOL right now if you need to travel up I95 and rely on fast charging.

MSELeaf said:
Has anyone ever seen a ridiculous situation like this? Based on the comments on Plugshare, the 5 NRG fast chargers in northern MD are all broken. I went to the one in Towson today, needing a ~80% charge to make it to Delaware and despite the charger being claimed as repaired, it promptly broke upon trying to charge. You're pretty much SOL right now if you need to travel up I95 and rely on fast charging.

That sucks. That's one of the problems we have with charging infrastructure.. Not enough of it, and what we have is often ICE'd or broken. It's irritating, for sure!

Back