Connecticut leaf owners meet and greet 7/19/15

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi fellow leaf owner. Before I bought my leaf I would see a leaf often in the wilds of ct. In the 3 months if ownership have not seen one.? Well 2 charging in new London but no one to talk to. Are there any other ev owners that would like to get together at a diner of coffee shop. A meet and greet sort of thing and talk with others about our experience of owning a ev.I live in west haven and depending on where any others interested owners are we could meet in the middle.if anyone is interested. Please reply.

Thanks Dan D

Welcome aboard.

I'm in Eastford, but also spend a lot of time during the year in Southington and Wallingford. We're on vacation now, but would be up for a get together in the future.

I don't see many Leafs around the state, which is too bad. It does mean the charging stations are rarely occupied.

Thank you. We would look forward to meeting with you when your available. Wallingford is one of our reguler travel towns also.how true about charging,the bigger concert is if they are working.

Thanks for the reply and hope to hear from you soon,

Dan D

Back