Newbie Looking for Florida Leaf Owners

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mackeymax

Just bought a 2012 leaf with 35k miles and nine bars, haven't picked up an obd and Leaf Spy yet, but would like to know if there is a FL owners thread to get some info from as well as others Leaf owners.

First trip is to the Nissan dealer to see if previous owners opted out.... :shock:

Update: asked about code B0133 and dealer said no code found with VIN #, and battery capacity warranty in place till 10/17/2017. :)

Congratulations!!

I am not sure if there is a "Florida owners" thread. But here a link to all threads with "Florida" in the subject. Check out these threads.

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/search.php?keywords=florida&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sr=topics&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Wow over 100 views and nobody from FL except a Honda Fit??? Was hoping to here from a lot more since some of the dealers in my area aren't very keen with knowledge on the Leaf. Here's hoping to hear from anyone out there in Leaf Land!!

Paul

mackeymax said:
Wow over 100 views and nobody from FL except a Honda Fit??? Was hoping to here from a lot more since some of the dealers in my area aren't very keen with knowledge on the Leaf. Here's hoping to hear from anyone out there in Leaf Land!!

Paul

You would likely get a better response in the New Member or Regional forums, as this one is intended for discussions regarding the Website and Forum software.

Back