350Green Launch EV Charging in Baltimore and Washington, DC

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimeHorse

350Green and Simon Property Group Officially Launch Public EV Charging Network in Baltimore and Washington, DC Metro Areas

My LEAF, CO2 Fre, was at the press event at the Pentagon City / Fashion Center mall with Congresspeople Moran and Hahn, Lee Slyzak, the rep from 350Green, Simon Properties and the mall facilities manager. CO2 Fre was the first EV to plug in at the new 4-dock ChargePoint Network stations.

I'm glad Mahi Reddy's Sema Connect got the 1,400 unit contract since they're local and it'd be nice if the equipment could at least in part come locally. I think Mahi was a member here under a different name but he may have closed his account once his LEAF was delivered.
Press Release said:
The initial network will include a total of 47 Level 2 and Level 3 Fast Chargers, all manufactured in the U.S., and all available to the public at numerous Simon Property Group and Walgreens (NYSE: WAG) locations throughout Washington, D.C., Virginia and Maryland.
I can't recall but the EVA/DC video might have the specifics on how many of those 47 stations will be L3; I seem to recall 5.

Back