Free night stay on April 23rd Earth Day in Ouray Colorado

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgpcolorado

The Box Canyon Lodge in Ouray Colorado is giving a free night lodging on April 23rd, Earth Day, for those who show up in hybrid or electric cars:
http://coloradoradio.com/2013/03/13/box-canyon-lodge-offers-free-stay-for-hybrid-drivers/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

While I doubt any (other) LEAF drivers can get there except those in Durango, perhaps someone with a Volt or even a Prius would be interested.

For those who haven't been to Ouray, ~7790 feet elevation, it is quite scenic. The weather can be a bit dodgy this time of the year, ranging from lovely to snow. Much too early for wildflowers up that high.

August View of the City of Ouray from 10,000 feet. The mountains are all snow covered in April.

Wish I could be there. I've been to Ouray twice, once by bicycle on the Million Dollar Highway, and once by car with my family. Beautiful little town with an absolutely stunning setting! Our family enjoyed hiking the Perimeter Trail. The hot springs can also be very nice.

Back