Recommended Denver-area dealer?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hooligan

Hi all,

Looking to buy a Leaf S using all of the hefty discounts currently offered. I'm willing to travel pretty much anywhere on the Front Range, although I'd rather not go real far outside of the Leaf's range from my house just south of downtown Denver.

Can anyone recommend a salesperson or dealer? I stopped by Larry H Miller in Highlands Ranch when I was down there for work the other day but didn't even talk to a salesperson after seeing they put $2,000+ in useless paint protection and pinstripes on all of their Leafs! That's a huge turn-off.

So, I'm hoping to save some effort and find another dealer...

Thanks!

Try out Boulder Nissan. Nigel is the LEAF expert there and a nice guy. I didn't buy from them but have talked with him several times while passing through. Have also heard many good reviews from there. They seem to sell more LEAFs than other dealers and it shows on their prices.

Stay away from the Larry Miller crime-family of dealerships in general.

I am still on the fence about a Leaf here in CO. I talked with Nigel at Boulder Nissan and he is very knowledgeable, but I also received a PM from another member here who got a great deal at Valley Nissan in Longmont. Both are a little way for you to drive, but once you get the car, you won't need to visit the dealership again, you can take it to a closer dealer.

I recommend staying away from Valley Nissan in Longmont. They used to be a pretty good dealership, but there have been some staff changes recently.

I'd whole heartedly recommend Nigel at Boulder Nissan; they also beat Valley in trade in value (at least for us).

Thanks all for the help. Wound up buying from Greeley Nissan and could not have been happier. They undercut all the other dealers and were prompt and courteous to work with. They even came and picked me up in Denver (I had a pretty small window to work with on the day when I wound up buying the Leaf).

I was a little nervous about getting home to Denver, but I made it with 30 percent or more to spare.

I now have about 700 miles on the Leaf.

Back