3fund
Delivery Date: 14 Apr 2017

Re: Tynans Denver

Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:06 pm

Hey Joe, I just sent you a PM about getting ~$3.5k off MSRP off 2017 Leaf S/SV from another Denver area dealership. LMK if you're interested!

gietl
Delivery Date: 28 Jun 2017

Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:44 pm

I picked up an SL on Wednesday from Tynan's after an abysmal experience with Autonation on Arapahoe. Tynan's was awesome, and though my car had come via a MN dealer they made sure that everything was right for me by getting some missing parts within 2 days (It was missing the SD card and cargo cover). Totally painless experience and all the employees were incredibly nice. If you're holding out for a 2018 now that the Xcel incentive is over, keep them on your radar. If they have any 2017's left I wouldn't be surprised to see similar dealer incentives coming along soon.

The Xcel incentive and a car with a great trade-in value made this an awesome deal. I'm guessing most metro area Nissan dealers did good volume in June. The stories from both dealers I dealt with were insane about how many LEAF's were being moved.

If you end looking at Tynan's I dealt with Yasha.

SteveInSantaFe
Delivery Date: 18 Jul 2017

Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:45 pm

I am in Santa Fe, New Mexico and am on the market for a new Leaf (would also consider a very lightly used late model used Leaf). I am wondering if there are any Colorado folks on this forum who would be interested in greening our vehicle infrastructure (at least by one car!) by assisting me in acquiring the Excel energy customer "group buy discount" If anyone has suggestions, let me know. Thanks.

sendmeonmyway
Delivery Date: 26 Apr 2017

Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:20 am

SteveInSantaFe wrote:I am in Santa Fe, New Mexico and am on the market for a new Leaf (would also consider a very lightly used late model used Leaf). I am wondering if there are any Colorado folks on this forum who would be interested in greening our vehicle infrastructure (at least by one car!) by assisting me in acquiring the Excel energy customer "group buy discount" If anyone has suggestions, let me know. Thanks.

hey, I sent you a PM! The 10k deal goes through this Month! Ping me!!

Return to “Mountain USA”