DaveinOlyWA
Delivery Date: 16 Feb 2018
Leaf Number: 314199

Re: ICEless in Seattle : Official Pacific NorthWest thread

Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:03 am

Reddy wrote:Here's the next DCQC grand opening in Pasco:
You are invited to attend the Pasco Starbuck’s ribbon cutting event on Wednesday, August 29th at 11:00 a.m. at 2411 W. Court Street in Pasco for the electric vehicle charging station. Tom Logan, owner of the Starbuck’s, has a fabulous looking site including a solar canopy – quite a unique site for EVITA!

Have to work and with all the scheduled time off I have or had, can't afford to take Wed off but will be thru there sometime this Summer. Do plan to hit the Columbia River for a road trip and will catch it then. Am doing Journey/Def Leopard at the Gorge at the end of Sept. Hopefully that station will be up as well! :)
2011 SL; 44,598 miles. 2013 S; 44,840 miles.2016 S30 deceased. 29,413 miles. 2018 S40; 8743 miles, 485 GIDs, 37.6 kwh 111.39 Ahr , SOH 96.49, Hx 114.98
My Blog; http://daveinolywa.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Reddy
Delivery Date: 18 Aug 2011
Leaf Number: 006828

Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:46 am

DaveinOlyWA wrote:
You are invited to attend the Pasco Starbuck’s ribbon cutting event on Wednesday, August 29th at 11:00 a.m. at 2411 W. Court Street in Pasco for the electric vehicle charging station. Tom Logan, owner of the Starbuck’s, has a fabulous looking site including a solar canopy – quite a unique site for EVITA!

Have to work and with all the scheduled time off I have or had, can't afford to take Wed off but will be thru there sometime this Summer. Do plan to hit the Columbia River for a road trip and will catch it then. Am doing Journey/Def Leopard at the Gorge at the end of Sept. Hopefully that station will be up as well! :)
I understand. I really didn't expect you (or anyone else) to drive across the state just for the opening. But.... if anyone was planning a little mini-vacation or wine tour..... Anyway, the installer said that the next station should be Connell (installation starting next week), followed by Prosser then Cle Elum. He didn't say anything about ceremonies or stations between Ellensburg and Ritzville, but I'll ask about them next week. BTW, the air is "finally" starting to clear a bit. We are "only" in the "Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups" category, down from "Unhealthy" and "Very Unhealthy" since last week. I've even seen a few "Hazardous" locations further north and into BC.
Reddy
2011 SL; 9 bar, 45.80 AHr; 45,000 mi; rcv'd Aug 18, 2011
Long: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.p ... al#p226115"
Cold: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.p ... 60#p243033"

DaveinOlyWA
Delivery Date: 16 Feb 2018
Leaf Number: 314199

Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:04 am

Reddy wrote:
DaveinOlyWA wrote:

I understand. I really didn't expect you (or anyone else) to drive across the state just for the opening. But.... if anyone was planning a little mini-vacation or wine tour..... Anyway, the installer said that the next station should be Connell (installation starting next week), followed by Prosser then Cle Elum. He didn't say anything about ceremonies or stations between Ellensburg and Ritzville, but I'll ask about them next week. BTW, the air is "finally" starting to clear a bit. We are "only" in the "Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups" category, down from "Unhealthy" and "Very Unhealthy" since last week. I've even seen a few "Hazardous" locations further north and into BC.

our air has been consistently between 160 and 185 so we are hardly the "go to" place either. I work a few hundred feet from the Sound and it had already started its shift by 6 PM when I left yesterday dropping the temps from 90 to the upper 70's almost instantaneously. But it will take a few days to clear it out.

So sounds like George/Vantage likely not up by EOM Sept. Would have been nice but with DCFC in Ellensburg, trip is still an easy one! :)

I am Considering NDEW however so might see you then!
2011 SL; 44,598 miles. 2013 S; 44,840 miles.2016 S30 deceased. 29,413 miles. 2018 S40; 8743 miles, 485 GIDs, 37.6 kwh 111.39 Ahr , SOH 96.49, Hx 114.98
My Blog; http://daveinolywa.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Pacific USA”