Santa Monica Alt Car Expo 10/1

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwalsh

Leaf Supporting Member
Who else is attending 'Drive Electric' on Friday 10/1?

What is your drive time?

Are you staying for the 'Alt Car Expo'?

If "yes" to the previous question...have you registered (free) for the 'Alt Car Expo'? Pre-registration is not mandatory, but may help get you in quicker:
http://www.altcarexpo.com/admission.html

Also if "yes" to the previous question...are you maybe interested in going to lunch up there someplace (maybe within walking distance of the Civic Auditorium so we don't have to take our cars out of the CA lot)?

My drive is at 9am. I am staying for the 'Alt Car Expo'. I would be interested in having lunch up there someplace.

mwalsh said:
Who else is attending 'Drive Electric' on Friday 10/1?

I'm going, Michael, but I'm busy in Culver City with family stuff at lunch time. My drive time is 2:30 pm.

Thanks for the suggestion to register for the main expo as well as the Nissan drive.

Phil

Lunch? Did someone say "Lunch"? ... Where, where?

Oh, sorry I am just a bit hungry right now, waiting for
a new sofa and chair for our small living room to arrive. :)

And, I have to feed the "twins" you know! ;)

Mike, I will see you at 9 am for the drive. I will probably take a short trip around the exhibits and head out for points east after that.

Going on the Friday seems to be a good idea at this point....the only filled time slot with a week to go is the 9am one, so there might be opportunities for multiple drives throughout the day! Compare to Saturday when all the time slots between 9:30am and 3:30pm are taken!

FWIW, Sunday still looks wide open too. And that's not an Alt Car Expo day, so the only people there will be those specifically interested in the Leaf.

I am going to drive 10 AM at Santa Monica. Not sure if I will have time to hang around, since I am going to New Hampshire the following day to photograph Fall Color.

Back