Seattle - Puget Sound area Leaf Meeting ?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evnow

Update : GM now has two locations. I think we should just delink Volt drives with out meetup.

We have the Volt test drives next week 9th & 10th.

Who wants to meet after the test drives ?

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1361&start=0

I'm thinking 9th (Saturday) afternoon in a coffee shop near the venue (which GM hasn't announced yet).

I'll try to come. Depending on where they have it, I might be able to bring my Xebra (come on, EASTSIDE!!!)

They were in the Qwest Event Center garage when they did the Leaf test drive, so I would kind of assume they'd do the same thing for the Volt.

oh how does this equate to a "Leaf" meeting. i would be interested in saying hi with a few potential Leafers either way. where is this test drive at?

blog from website;

Just FYI, Oct 9th is at Griot's Garage.
Address: 3333 S 38th St, Tacoma, WA 98409.
It will be from 10am to 6pm.
It's on the event calendar

FYI; i will never ever, EVER complain about the Nissan website again. its 7 days away and the GM website has no sign up, location, etc.

what is this?? a cattle call?? first come, first served?

no thanks. like i said, i would love to meet some of the people on this forum, but the test drive is out

**edit**

my bad, i registered for a test drive. (get a t-shirt) if i get a drive; good. if not; that is fine as well

ok, registered. got email with NO DETAILS

Thank you david,
Thank you for completing the Team Chevy Test Drive Registration for Volt -- Oct. 9 and 10 - Seattle. Upon arrival at the Team Chevy Test Drive, please present your valid Driver's License to check in.

would be nice to know what day since the 10th is not an option for me. as far as location. anything within 100 miles of Oly is fine. I have a Prius; distance is a minimal consideration

DaveinOlyWA said:

That is 50 miles away. I would need an EREV to go there :lol:

evnow said:
DaveinOlyWA said:

That is 50 miles away. I would need an EREV to go there :lol:

that info is basically a rumor. copied from blog post on the Volt site. nothing official yet

Here are the two venues for the drives. Lynnwood is closer to me.

Seattle - Oct. 9 and 10 Oct. 9 -10 a.m - 6 p.m.
Griot's Garage Ride and Drive and Tour Kick-Off
333 S. 38th Street
Tacoma, WA 98409

Oct. 10 - 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Volt Ride and Drive at
Best Buy
19225 Alderwood Mall Pkwy
Lynnwood, WA 98036

I think we should delink the Volt test drives with our Leaf meetup. Let us do that some other time - in a more central location.

i am fine with just about any Saturday with advance warning. i work Sunday and frequently my employer requires overtime which is usually flexible. since i work 10 hour shifts, i will normally opt to "do my time" on a Saturday to get it over with.

any location within 75 miles of Olympia is good for me

I'd be willing to meet up, but perhaps a bit closer to delivery date? Another option would be the November test drives down in Southcenter; a bit closer for our counterpart in Olympia, but possibly complicated by S.O.s (will have to check with the girlfriend to see what she thinks).

Well, if anyone IS interested, I will be doing my test drive tomorrow at 2pm and will be hanging out before and after that. Anyone want to hang out and chat, I'll be there.

I'll probably choose to wear my Nissan Leaf shirt that I got from their drive tour. You know, just for kicks, rub it in a little bit to the Volt team (yeah, I'm an a-hole that way)! :)

Back