Business meeting Rancho San Bernardo

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andolyn

I have a business meeeting in Rancho San Bernardo San Diego Ca. In feb. I'm Driving up from placentia Ca. 92870 zip I'd like to head up the 5 fwy and am hoping i can get a few tips from folks on QC on the way. I'm not familiar with the area so i do not know if route is hilly or flat.
Thanks in adv for any tips on where to charge.
Warmest Regards
Robert

Look at your route on plugshare to plot your charging stops and alternates. If you have a new car I guess it will take one stop each way, maybe two due to how the stations are spaced. If you have an older car with degraded battery then maybe two or three stops. There are plenty of stations in Orange County so you should be able to pick stops most convenient to you, and there are plenty once you reach Oceanside. The trickiest part of the trip is past Camp Pendleton, and usually the most convenient stop is at EVoasis, Residence Inn in San Juan Capistrano, where you can relax in the comfortable lobby and enjoy a snack and free Wifi while charging. If not there then going south you'll probably want to charge at the Shops at Mission Viejo, and going north you'll want to charge at one of the three stations in Carlsbad or Oceanside.

Back