Gudy's ship may have come in, but not mine apparently!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timaz

All,

I just found out that my delivery date will truly be in January around the 11th! Its the first time I received an actual date. I presume that would be the 2nd boat.

PS. Apparently there is only once delivery scheduled in Phoenix on the 14th of December! Also, Ecototality was only aware of the one December delivery in California on 12/11 which I guess is Gudy! So perhaps its true only one car per launch State for December.

Tom Rogers from Ecototality will be out to inspect my charger installation tomorrow as he said I am the first to have one completed here in Phoenix. Getting excited!

Timaz said:
Also, Ecototality was only aware of the one December delivery in California on 12/11 which I guess is Gudy! So perhaps its true only one car per launch State for December.

A) That would suck.

and

B) My faith in humanity would be destroyed - meaning a person I hold in quite high regard looked me square in the eye and lied to me. :cry:

I talked to Tom about that very list. There are 2 evproject delveries scheduled (originally) for Jan 11th for AZ customers, yours and mine. When him and I spoke Friday he was unsure of the source of that list and its accuracy. He did seem to trust the sequence of cars and that the first couple units had to get installed this week. My charging dock goes in Thursday morning.

I looks like some were able to talk to Mark Perry on Friday and he did confirm that there are 50 cars for delivery in December and I imagine that more than 1 are evproject cars.

And remember, gudy is not part of the evproject so he may not show up on thier spreadsheet.

Skywagon,

Congratulations on your charger this week. Are you our very own 1st delivery for Az? Do you think some of us may be moved up if there are 50 cars ?

Thanks for your insights. In any case, we are looking at having one within the next 5 weeks which makes us true pioneers right?

My charger is being installed at 7 AM Wednesday. I am not sure of any car delivery date other then in January my dealer Rairdon's have told me.

Timaz said:
Skywagon,

Congratulations on your charger this week. Are you our very own 1st delivery for Az? Do you think some of us may be moved up if there are 50 cars ?

Thanks for your insights. In any case, we are looking at having one within the next 5 weeks which makes us true pioneers right?

I am not sure if I am the first AZ customer but I know I am very close. I am taking delivery in CA (Fontana) so I am not the first official delivery IN AZ. Some of us are being told that we have to have our charging docks installed this week to meet some sort of timeline schedule for delivery. That is the official answer. There are other things that have been said "off the record."

Skywagon said:
Timaz said:
Skywagon,

I am not sure if I am the first AZ customer but I know I am very close. I am taking delivery in CA (Fontana) so I am not the first official delivery IN AZ. Some of us are being told that we have to have our charging docks installed this week to meet some sort of timeline schedule for delivery. That is the official answer. There are other things that have been said "off the record."

I assume you are talking about Ecotality/EVProject timeline?

Back