West Coast Electric Highway -Oregon completed

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desiv

At least the Oregon part of the WCEH project is completed.. ;-)

http://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDOT/bulletins/fffbc3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

desiv

This is great. Just last week we did a 375 mile road trip up and down the Oregon coast in two days. All the QCs we used worked flawlessly except for the one in Yachats.

I just wish they would do something about the huge gaping hole in the coverage map from Redmond south and Roseburg east. There are no QCs at all and virtually no L2s. Oakridge, La Pine, Klamath Falls, Crater Lake, etc. all remain effectively unreachable by EV and there's no sign that will change any time soon.

ObjetDart said:
This is great. Just last week we did a 375 mile road trip up and down the Oregon coast in two days. All the QCs we used worked flawlessly except for the one in Yachats.
Good to know!
We haven't done any up/down the coast trips yet (other than down to Newport for shopping).
I've read about the Yachats one being down before, I think. Too bad, the AV ones are usually really reliable..
And I've got a 3.3kW charger, so L2 is more of a pain for me.

But good to see they got this far..
I really liked the time-lapse install video in that link. Fun to see the install. ;-)

desiv

Back